Bebe the Adventurer


Had a chance to take Bebe outdoors yesterday.  I bought a Blythe carrier a few weeks back and it finally came on Monday so I was able to lug my Blythe around without worry of her getting hurt along the way.  We went to High Park, the biggest park within the city of Toronto, for a bit of an adventure.  Naturally, Bebe was dressed to impress mother nature.


Bebe's outfit is technically a steampunk warrior suit though it looks more to me like a steampunk adventurer garb.  And what a coinkidink, today is International Steampunk Day!  I totally had no idea until I read somebody else's blog post about it.


Happy Thursday!



Comments

  1. She looks really good in her Steampunk outfit! Wish we had some warmsunshine here so I could get out and take some photos, it's been so cold this week...winds icy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I knew it was the International Day Steampunk. This doll is beautiful. The photos in the woods have a wonderful light. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts