Birfday Show and Tell

Dollte-Porte Charlemagne Dal doll and Dollte-Porte Henri Pullip doll
By Groove Inc.

For months my partner had been slowly revealing some birthday presents in advance.  She had gotten them early for fear that they will disappear by the time my birthday came along.  I actually had a choice in the matter.  I had to give her an options list and to keep it a surprise, she was to randomly select from the list.  Last Saturday, the last two dolls were officially revealed.  Dollte-Porte Henri was one of them.  While I had opened the Dollte-Porte Dal and Leroy a couple of months ago, I had not expected Pullip from the same series.  I actually don't remember her even being on my list.  Hahahahaha!  It was a lovely surprise!  Though I'm more partial to Dal, overall, Pullip really rocks this supposed mix of 17th century and modern look.

From left to right:  Dollte-Porte Charlemagne, Henri, Leroy

...In other news, I found out last week that Blythe's official birthday shares mine so there was a double celebration last Saturday!  I had to buy my Bebe her own birthday present so she wouldn't be left out.  Here it is:

Miss Blythe Bouchée, aka Bebe

Now she's insisting she's a saxophone goddess.  Isn't she a cutie?

Happy Monday!


Comments

  1. Hello from Spain: congratulations for such gifts as cuti. Dollte-Henri Porte and Bebe are very nice. Happy Birthday!. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marta! It's always a pleasure to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All wonderful additions . . . aren't you just the lucky one to receive such gifts for your birfday! Bebe looks pretty cool with her sax too!

    Glad your day was a happy one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels awesome to have people in your life who think dolls are weird and then get it for you anyway! Hahahaha! Thanks for stopping by Sandi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts