She's late, she's late....

Champs-Élysées Victoire Roux
by Integrity Toys

...For a not-so-important date!  Since most of the new dolls I have my eyes on this year haven't been released yet, this gives me a good chance to rewind and feature dolls that poured in late in 2012 and haven't made their appearance on this blog.

Victoire Roux, for example, is my first and only Victoire doll by IT.  Her very chic "silkstone-barbie-esque" attire made me want her.  Of course, I know that IT makes far superior doll clothes than Mattel so it was a no-brainer that I would love her.


Alas, by fluke, she came to me with two headdresses and no shoes, which considerably delayed her camera time.  IT have since sent her shoes and she's no longer shoeless-ly ashamed.

Happy Monday!


Comments

  1. Hello from Spain, i like your Victoire. She is lovely. I like her outfit. Nice photos. Your collection is awesome. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts