Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Birthday Goodies!

[Picture taken on my phone]

Got me a birthday doll from my lovie.  The doll maker, Hee, added the sash as a nice touch, which made her even more special.

Bambola Daisy named Pandora

Isn't she a cutie?  Love the innocence on her face!  Now my Bambola doll, Anthee, has a sister to play with.


Got another cool toy too from the awesome parental units.  It's what's taking these perfectly clear wonderful photos with the roses that I didn't have to edit for lighting or color, just shrunken in size.  All in all, it was a good Sunday even though I missed the supposed super moon at dawn.

Happy Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday. What lovely presents. The doll is beautiful and the camera looks like it will get a great deal of use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain, happy birthday! Lovely doll. Awesome pics. Interesting photo camera. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...