Twelve Dolls of Christmas 2014 - Part 4

Short Flip Hair Francie

I just got her last night.  She is definitely a must share Francie doll.  Beautiful coloring all over, which is not the easiest to find these days.  Yes her waist is a bit swingy but at least it swings.  Her knees bend three times as it should and her face-up is just absolute perfection!  Can you tell I'm excited?  Her hair needs some styling.  The original curls are there but they were poofed up.  I tried taming them quickly yesterday but I've never had a Francie doll with this hair style and I'm not sure what curl goes where.  I'll have to try again another time.  In the mean time, her new doll family welcomes her home.  As I've mentioned in the past, Francie tends to be associated with Christmas in my house since I first got one.  I'm glad this one found its way home to spend the holidays with me!




Seven more days till Christmas!
Happy Wednesday!

Comments

  1. Congrats! I'm a Francie fan too! She looks in good condition! Where did you get the angel. She is a great size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! As you mentioned, it isn't easy to find one with even coloring. Congratulations on finding her at the right price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francie ma ponadczasowy wdzięk, urok i powab :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts