Groovy Galore Poppy Parker

Groovy Galore Poppy Parker
by Integrity Toys
2015 W Club Upgrade Doll

I totally needed to update this blog! I haven't stopped collecting dolls. Life has just been a bit hectic. Here's Groovy Galore Poppy Parker looking groovy no more. She was originally wearing such a psychedelic looking dress that I wasn't too fond of. It seemed like something more suited for a Francie doll. I can appreciate her better out of that dress. I think she makes an awesome Grecian goddess with that pretty face!


Comments

  1. Fun change! Glad you still love dolls and are blogging. I love Pullip dolls now and am showing them and Petite Blythe dolls in my new Instagram account (@pdxjbear). Do you show your dolls on IG? It is faster than blogging and super fun! Looking forward to hearing more from you! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer. I don't have instagram but it sounds fun!

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous change, did you make the outfit yourself? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could sew, Linda but I'm horrible with that stuff. I saw this dress on Etsy. I wish there were more of them.

      Delete
  3. this dress is so totally her! I love what you did to her! And you're right, that dress is more Francie than Poppy. Her look is so grecian, never thought of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts