Fleeting Moments



Not really much into bride dolls. I just had a thought in my head and these photos were the result. I'm kind of at a stage in my existence where there seems to be a fork on the road wherever I turn and I'm at a standstill, biting my nails and pulling my hair out trying to figure out which road contains the light. It makes you look back and really appreciate those fleeting moments from your past that made you a little bit happier about yourself and perhaps a little bit wiser and stronger too...Ironically, it had nothing to do with weddings at all.  




I was just thinking about how a life event like a wedding is such a turning point for a lot of folks out there, definitely a road taken many times before by some. It takes one word to commit, a few words to vow your love, one priest to approve, one to witness... But it could take the rest of your life, or a good portion of it, to follow through with such a commitment, to build your world from such a decision, to grow personally and still remain mentally, physically and socially intact at the end of it all, just from that one fleeting moment...

...Plus, Poppy Parker makes a cute bride! And Lilith...well, I was intrigued how she might look like with a baby bump.



Comments

  1. Beautiful post and very insightful thoughts regarding wedding vows. I think the key to getting on the right path is knowing that you always ARE on the right path and to try to choose things to focus on that make you feel happy as much as you can throughout the day. I think things always just seem to work out when you do that! Lilith looks so cute with her baby bump. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics!!! I'm not much into bride dolls either, however, my first Barbie ever was Glamour Bride Barbie 1989 XD~ my mom fell in love with her and gave it to me. They are pretty, but usually, much more expensive.
    Loved your new family doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Thanks for sharing. It's always a pleasure to hear from you. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts