Late for Miniature Monday, Tuesday


Well, since they're not officially finished, I guess it's ok that they didn't make it to Miniature Monday.  So it's Tuesday and I'm sharing the unfinished work.  As you may have already guessed, I'm trying to create  cupboards/pantry units.  As usual I had forgotten to take a picture before I had glued the top shelves and the bottom ones with the drawers together with the carpenter glue shown above.  Better late than never, I suppose, since I haven't spray painted them yet.  I got these pieces at the dollar store.  Glued together they stand at about 10" tall.  Not bad for Barbie scale.  I should be able to share the finished product sometime at the end of the week.

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!  I look forward to Christmas as always!  Everything just seems much more shinier and colorful during the Christmas season!

Happy Tuesday!

Comments

  1. I just love your new header! Francie looks awesome! And I love her dress, great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the header too, and I think you should have a Favorite Toy Tuesday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Aubrey! Francie just seems right on that header!

    MJ, a favorite toy tuesday seems like a fantastic idea...I might come up with something in the new year to follow Miniature Monday, who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree I love seeing Franie as you header!
    We don't see her enough in the doll world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts