Sunshine Games Poppy Parker


It's raining Poppy dolls and I'm having a hard time keeping up!  When they come, they sure come in hoards!  Not that I'm not enjoying the pot of dolls at the end of the dollie rainbow.  It's just that the doll room is still a mess and it's going to take some time to get these beauties displayed properly.

I must say, I'm loving Sunshine Games Poppy's new skin tone.  And while her pigtails are adorable, I'm wondering if I should put her hair down for a sultrier look.

Happy Tuesday!


Comments

  1. Oooh, you're right, that skin tone is lovely... and yes, there does seem to be a storm of Poppys lately! XD

    I think hair down would look wonderful on this girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I'm looking forward to seeing your living dolls, I love this doll Poppy. If I were you I would loose hair. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts