Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Happening Poppy Parker


Remember when I mentioned the rain of Poppy dolls last month?  Well, I'm totally behind in showing off these beauties but here's one of them.  I was a bit disappointed the first time I opened The Happening Poppy's box.  Her eyes were sleepier looking than I had expected that I actually thought she was defective.  I had to comb the internet for comparative photos.  Of course, she quickly grew on me when I took a picture and she just didn't know how to take a bad one!  I love her long hair on that high ponytail.  So sultry.

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: you're right that this doll is very sensual. She is one of my favorite Poppys. I also really like the dress she wears. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she's becoming one of my favorites too...I really love that hair!

      Delete
  2. She's a lovely doll and photographs well. Congrats on your purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how nicely she photographed because I hated her eyes when I first glimpsed her out of the box. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. She is stunning. Her earrings and dress are marvelous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...