The Francie Dolls Came Out to Play!

Growin Pretty Hair with Bend-Leg Francie

The bend-leg Francie pictured above was my very first Francie doll.  Her head is slightly darker while her eyebrows are very light but her body is in excellent condition.  She first came to me with a mismatched left arm, which the seller I got her from has since replaced.  I still have that fake arm!  She's probably the most loved and fussed over Francie doll in my collection, just because she's the first.  I remember combing her hair and rewetting it a few times to reset that flip.  Her legs have also been washed and powdered a few times for a "like new" look.  Of course, Growin Pretty Hair has been vying for that affection lately.

Comments

  1. well, she looks great to me! it was all the love you have given to her :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was the one that started the Francie mania! How can I not love a doll like that! Heehee!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I love when you show these boots on your Francies. My Francies need those boots too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of boots in general so my Francies always get to try them on as well!

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: I like very much your Francines. They are wearing gorgeous boots. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts