My New Spanish Rose

Spicy in Spain Poppy Parker
by Integrity Toys

The dolls of the world theme has been done many times in the doll universe.  In fact, what got me started on collecting Mattel dolls were the Princesses of the World, Dolls of the World dolls.  It's an old idea.  After a while it gets boring.  So, why do I have the entire new collection of Poppy Parker dolls with a 1964 New York World's Fair theme, you ask?  It's Poppy, that's why!  These days, Poppy Parker can do no wrong in my eyes.  She can be in a potato sack and she'd look glamorous in it!



"Spicy in Spain" is quickly becoming my favorite from the bunch.  I'm not really into what she's wearing but those eyes are beautiful and those clothes can be changed.

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians out there!


Comments

Popular Posts