Just Signed Up



I was thinking about it for weeks and I've decided to join the W club this year, Integrity Toys' official club for Jason Wu collectible dolls.  As I mentioned in my very first blog post, I initially took a chance on his dolls with the Dynamite Girls collection.  Later on, I managed to add an FR Misaki and a FR Eden doll to the mix.  Because of my  obvious delight for these dolls, I've taken another chance by joining the W club, even purchasing the Freeze Frame Avantguard doll.  Unlike the Avantguards that i've seen in the past, her make-up and expression looks less intimidating so I thought she'd be a good doll to start with.  I always look forward to something new and different.  Too bad her supposed release date is not until May.  This ought to be interesting!


(Freeze Frame doll pic courtesy of Integrity Toys.)


Comments

Popular Posts