Little Nunu's FAO Schwarz Adventure

I must admit that I thought FAO in NY would be more impressive.  Not so much, it would seem.  Even the big human piano that I had been wanting to play with since I saw the movie, Big, as a child was hogged by too many children.  I figured; it would have been strange if I had violently pushed them out of the way.  Hahaha!  But I still had fun....And so did Little Nunu!


The human toy soldier at the front door was amusing in itself!  Now imagine him made of candy!


I loved the sweets area because it was just so darn colorful!  Too bad most of the merchandise cost a pretty penny...a really shiny one!


Lego area on the second floor...


I was most excited to see the Barbie section.  Alas, the variety of dolls I had hoped for weren't there.


The 'Styled by Me Barbie' area, where you get to customize your own doll, was interesting but they were too playline for my taste.  Kids sure loved them though.


Nunu liked the outfits on display even though none fit her.


The Hello Kitty area...


The Madame Alexander area...I always loved these dolls but never got around to collecting them.  I was so close to getting one.  Maybe one day....




Comments

Popular Posts