Christmas is a coming!

(Chill Factor DG Aria)


It's going to be a bit quieter around my blog this November.  While I'll still be poking my head around doll blogs, I'll be taking a quick break from my own as I gather my thoughts against all the distraction of pretty shiny things that lurk in every corner of retailers during the Christmas season.

There is a project that I would like to work on this December though so stay tuned.  It's my very own rendition of The 12 Days of Christmas...dolly style.  I was looking through my old posts and realized that even though this is a doll blog, I don't feature enough of my dolls.  So, basically, I'll be randomly featuring 12 of my dolls during the month of December, in photo settings tied to the Christmas season.

In the mean time, I found this very interesting tidbit floating online that we can all ponder about....Have you ever wondered how much all that stuff from The Twelve Days of Christmas song would roughly cost your true love?  Wonder no more!

  • The Partridge in a Pear Tree .................$27.48
  • Two turtle doves ......................................$50.00
  • Three French Hens .................................$15.00
  • Four Calling Birds ..................................$280.00
  • The Five Gold Rings ..............................$600.00
  • Six Geese a-laying ..................................$150.00
  • Seven Swans a-swimming .................$7,000.00
  • Eight Maids a-milking .................................$20.40
  • Nine Ladies dancing .............................$2,417.90
  • Ten Lords a-leaping ..............................$1686.56
  • Eleven pipers piping .............................$947.70
  • Twelve drummers drumming ...........$10,026.68


Grand total would be....... $23071.72


I don't know about you but if someone spent $7,000.00 on me one year and then reverted back to $20.00 I'd be demanding to know why!

Here's the LINK for more details.

Happy November everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts