Twelve Dolls of Christmas, Part 5


DOLL:
Littlest Pet Shop Blythe

NAMEs:
Petra and pet Pita

DOLL TALE:
I've wanted a Blythe for some time now.  There are just so many delicious pictures of her on Flickr; how can I possibly not be tempted?  Since my doll collection consist mostly of fashion dolls, however, Blythe is always on a back burner.  Maybe 2011 will be my Blythe year, who knows!  For now, I'm settling with her Littlest Pet Shop version.  Even in her 4" version, she does not disappoint, with her full head of hair, big blue eyes and coy expression. Plus, there's a cute little friend to accompany her in her adventures.

I named her Petra after her Littlest Pet Shop origin.  I named her pet puppy, Pita...just cuz it sounded cute next to Petra.  Petra's hair was originally more wavy but it was too wild for my liking so I dunk it in boiling water to straighten it.  I like the straight hair better.


Well, as you can see, Petra and Pita had their fun in the wee bit of snow Toronto's gotten last week.  They both wish you happiness during the holidays and always!

Comments

Popular Posts