Miniature Monday #23: Brides of Dracula Chair


I don't own any Brides of Dracula dolls by Integrity Toys but I got a few of these W Club exclusive chairs last April just because they're pretty awesome.  The chair comes in one color only, which is red.  And it is made of semi-translucent acrylic.


I first saw this chair in black with Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter book series symbol on it.  I immediately fell in love with its gothic look.  Unfortunately, it was a free gift only to Integrity Toys convention attendees.  When a red version minus the Dark Hunter symbol was offered to the W Club, I simply couldn't resist.

And it seems, Lilith agrees with my decision to purchase....

Comments

  1. The doll looks like lady gaga.. :) I like her outfit especially her boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for getting your chair! I love that the new Brides of Dracula all come with killer boots *o*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Coolest Chair EVER! Grreat doll piX too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my lilith, what you got hiding behind that red chair?? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts