Monday, June 13, 2011

Miniature Monday #23: Brides of Dracula Chair


I don't own any Brides of Dracula dolls by Integrity Toys but I got a few of these W Club exclusive chairs last April just because they're pretty awesome.  The chair comes in one color only, which is red.  And it is made of semi-translucent acrylic.


I first saw this chair in black with Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter book series symbol on it.  I immediately fell in love with its gothic look.  Unfortunately, it was a free gift only to Integrity Toys convention attendees.  When a red version minus the Dark Hunter symbol was offered to the W Club, I simply couldn't resist.

And it seems, Lilith agrees with my decision to purchase....

5 comments:

  1. The doll looks like lady gaga.. :) I like her outfit especially her boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for getting your chair! I love that the new Brides of Dracula all come with killer boots *o*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Coolest Chair EVER! Grreat doll piX too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my lilith, what you got hiding behind that red chair?? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...