Miniature Monday #24: Welcome to the Kitty Cafe


I first saw this Hello Kitty refrigerator at a 7-Eleven convenience store near the house where my aunt lives in Japan.  I held off buying it then, not really sure whether I had any use for it, until I found it again at a gift shop in Sanrio Puroland, a theme park for Sanrio characters, Hello Kitty and friends.  Seeing it the second time around convinced me that a kitty fridge is something my dollies could possibly use to start their very own maid cafe called The Kitty Cafe, where cute comes with your choice of concoction!


Ok, so my slogan kinda sucks but look!  It even opens up, bottom drawer and all!  Plus, it came with its own set of goodies inside, like your basic milk and eggs.  All of it for the price of 1200yen.  Did I mention it glows when you press the buttons at the front of the fridge door as Hello Kitty speaks in Japanese about what to eat?  It's quite amusing!


Happy Monday!

***If you won the "Who's that Pinky?" name challenge, please contact me through EMAIL to make arrangements about your winnings.***

Comments

  1. Omg - that hello kitty refridgerator is really, really cute! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little doll stories! I tell mini stories on my blog using Handmade plushies. I'm so glad I found your blog today!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts