Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Little Nunu's Taste of McDonald's Abroad


Little Nunu and twin sister Chloe just love their food!  During our trip to Japan just last March of this year, I had promised the adventurous dollies that although, I no longer go to Mcdonald's as much as I used to, we could pop in and they could sample a taste of Mcdonald's abroad.


I opted for the bacon potato pie, something we don't have here in Canada.  Little Nunu was cautious to try it while Chloe excitedly wanted to rip the box open for a taste.  But the question they both asked:  Was it as good as it sounded?


Chloe:
"HOT!  HOT!  HOT!!!  MY TONGUE!!!"

Little Nunu:
"Mmm....bacon swimming in mashed potatoes covered in a crispy shell!!!"

Chloe:
"HOOOOT.....YUM!"

Little Nunu:
"You didn't have to shove your face on the pie!"

Chloe:
"Didn't I, Nunu....Didn't I?????"


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Comments

  1. They have a bacon pie now??? OMG... and I can imagine you in the food court taking these pics and talking to ur dolls.....btw do u know a dude by the name of Jean-Francois Bouchard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeehee, they do indeed, Neighbour! Who's Jean-Francois and why do you ask?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omnomnom

    I hope they still have those when I'm there next month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!