Miniature Monday#29: Lalaloopsy School Bus


It's that wonderful time of year again when the little kiddies go back to school!  I figured this was the best time to show off my mini Lalaloopsy school bus.


I'm a big Lalaloopsy fan.  They're just too damn cute!  And the Lalaloopsy miniatures that have been coming out lately add such fun to the mix!


I love how colorful and whimsical Lalaloopsy miniatures are and the school bus is no exception.  Just look at the tires made of buttons, the pencils as part of the window frames and the ruler just for design.  There's even a slide at the back of the bus!


Happy Miniature Monday!

Comments

  1. Cuteness!!! I really like it when you do cute stuff like this. I feel like a kid reading a fairy tale book. A breath of fresh air from fashion conscious dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little scene you created with the bus. This is super fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LuVs this Bus so Much - Utterly Adorable Photo Shoot - HugeMost TANKs! LuV ~ TiGGY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts