Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Party at the Lalaloopsy House


Just a quick update.  I haven't blogged in a while and I've missed it so here I am!  Pictured above are some of my Lalaloopsy minis hanging out in their new pad, a Christmas gift from my partner.  I'll be featuring it on Miniature Monday in the near future.  Helen's been itching to see this house on Miniature Monday since I unwrapped it last December.  Heehee!

If you haven't already, please join the "Caption This" event for a chance to win some doll goodies.  It is ending on February 10, 2012.  Anyone can enter.  You just have to love dolls!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. So what if I'm itchin' to see it...LOL..I'm sure your fellow bloggers would want to see it too...now you'll have to wait until your b-day to open the new dolls I bought you..hee, hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from spain and wellcome: I like very much Lalalospsy house. It is very cute. The lamp and the stairs are ideal. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...