More Eyes for the Looking


Speaking of eyes, this time the kind that aren't upsetting, Blythe Bouchée has gone all the way to Portugal for a makeover.  Here's a sneak peek of one of her new set of eye chips.  I'd been obsessing over this since I saw a preview of the "new" her by my Blythe customizer.  And I'll be obsessing over her return back to Canadian soil until she actually gets home, which should be next week.  Will share pictures, of course!  What do you guys think so far?

Happy Sunday!

Comments

  1. The lavender eye chips look very pretty. Looking forward to seeing the final effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I am looking forward to receive your doll from Portugal. I'm surewill be beautiful. The eyes are very pretty. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts