Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Brooklyn Neve

Back to Brooklyn Dynamite Girl doll, Neve
by Integrity Toys

The second of the two Dynamite Girls in my Christmas in July pile!  I love neckties on my ladies and I love Neve's mixed ethnic background.  Naturally, I loved Neve's new incarnation and she had to come home with me!  I'm tempted to free her tied-up curls like I've done with my first Neve but I suppose they need some variety in hair style.


Here's Neve and Jasper posing on Bebe's car at sundown....Loving Neve's "leather" boots like I love Jaspers!


Happy Sunday!


Comments

  1. Hello from Spain: I love your new doll and her hair. I also really like the jacket she wears. I love your collection of dolls. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks for sharing! Your photo of Neve outside the telephone booth is my favorite - I wonder if she'll step into the booth and emerge as Super Doll ;-D.

    If you like dolls with a mixed ethnic background, you might find the Mixis dolls by YNU Group interesting. I've started a Pinterest board for them. I like their rounder builds and their strong, ethnic faces. Their fashions are nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Super D is not a bad idea! I've always wanted to photograph that phone booth and never had a chance to share until now.

      Will check out your Pinterest for sure!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!