Funny Face doll

Let's Kiss and Make Up doll
Funny Face Collection
by Integrity Toys

I admit that I'd never seen the movie but I'm thoroughly enjoying this doll set.  It's the best I've seen made by Integrity Toys.  The Funny Face collection was great but this set was the only one that I really fell in love with.  Luckily, I was given the chance to purchase her.



She came with three different attires.  Love them all especially the hats!  I just love hats on dolls, though I can't say the same for the gloves.  They definitely finish the look of each ensemble but it's such a task to put them on.  No matter how gently I tried, I thought I was going to rip them all.


The dog is a bit strange...cute but too furry and flat.  I wish the umbrella opened up but I suppose you can't have it all.



The fur coat is the best miniature coat I had ever seen.  That alone makes this set so worth it to have.  Of course it helps that the doll itself has a beautiful face sculpt.  It seems to be a mix of a Vanessa sculpt with Poppy lips.  She could pass as Poppy Parker's older sister!

Happy Monday!



Comments

  1. Hello from Spain: I love your new doll. She is very smart. The fur coat is awesome. I like all three outfits. Great buy. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts