Sunday, August 9, 2015

Groovy Galore Poppy Parker

Groovy Galore Poppy Parker
by Integrity Toys
2015 W Club Upgrade Doll

I totally needed to update this blog! I haven't stopped collecting dolls. Life has just been a bit hectic. Here's Groovy Galore Poppy Parker looking groovy no more. She was originally wearing such a psychedelic looking dress that I wasn't too fond of. It seemed like something more suited for a Francie doll. I can appreciate her better out of that dress. I think she makes an awesome Grecian goddess with that pretty face!


5 comments:

  1. Fun change! Glad you still love dolls and are blogging. I love Pullip dolls now and am showing them and Petite Blythe dolls in my new Instagram account (@pdxjbear). Do you show your dolls on IG? It is faster than blogging and super fun! Looking forward to hearing more from you! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer. I don't have instagram but it sounds fun!

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous change, did you make the outfit yourself? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could sew, Linda but I'm horrible with that stuff. I saw this dress on Etsy. I wish there were more of them.

      Delete
  3. this dress is so totally her! I love what you did to her! And you're right, that dress is more Francie than Poppy. Her look is so grecian, never thought of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...