It's getting hot in here...

From left to right:
J'adore la Fete Elyse and Key Pieces Elyse
Integrity Toys 2016

...Ok, so I live in Canada and winter is never hot...but my Elyse dolls look it! Key Pieces Elyse is looking a little anemic but that lingerie sure is fantastic! They make me wish Mattel still made the lingerie silkstones. The earlier silkstone dolls had some quality lingeries. I think I'm going to have to start having 'blast-from-the-past' segments on this blog in 2017. My older dolls are screaming for some attention.

In the mean time, here's my favorite Kyori incarnation, not wanting to be overshadowed by Elyse:


And Another Thing Kyori
Integrity Toys 2012

If you aren't tired of me yet, you can find me on Flickr under pigglys_playground, Instagram under @dollybrickedroad and Facebook at /dollepic.

Happy Friday!


Comments

Popular Posts